- AM (Accelerated Math) offers students more complex math tasks, working at the student’s current level of understanding, and progresses the students through math objectives at a pace that is “just right” for the student.
- Math Facts are taught within the classroom so that students can have automaticity and confidence with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Students work on these as part of the daily classroom routine.
- Khan Academy is a free we-based program that provides additional support and practice aligned with the common core standards. Students are able to work at their own pace and level.
- AR (Accelerated Reader) is a program used throughout the school, where goals are set with teacher and custom essay student together. Students read books at the appropriate level for them, and test their comprehension upon completion of each book.
- IXL is a web-based computer program that provides additional support and practice aligned with the common core standards. Students are able to work at their own pace and level.